Multichannel Line instruments: electrochemistry times twelve
Take a fully functional poteniostat/galvanostat, multiply it by twelve, and you get a Multichannel instrument.
Based on the PGSTAT101 and the PGSTAT204, the Multichannel instruments consist of a mainframe with up to twelve channels. As each channel is a separate potentiostat/galvanostat module, you can have one instrument that allows you to perform up to twelve measurements on just as many individual electrochemical cells.
- Up to twelve potentiostat/galvanostat channels in one instrument
- Modular design
- Shared control of the instrument
- Designed to interface to any external instrument
- Flexible software control
- Complete range of accessories