The 893 Professional Biodiesel Rancimat determines the oxidation stability of biodiesel (fatty acid methyl esters, or FAME for short) and biodiesel blends.
In the Biodiesel Rancimat, increased temperature and a continuous stream of air through the sample accelerate its aging. The time that passes until oxidation takes place at a high rate – the induction time or oxidation stability index (OSI) – is measured.
The method is compliant with national and international standards, and it is particularly easy to perform, not least thanks to the modern, user-friendly StabNet software.
- Compliant with standards including EN 14112, 15751 and EN 16568
- User-friendly StabNet software for instrument control, results evaluation, and data management
- Simultaneous analysis of up to eight samples
- Color display on the instrument provides status overview of all measuring positions
- Each sample position can be started separately and directly on the instrument