Manejo de líquidos
Accurate and reproducible liquid handling is a basic – and time-consuming – task in laboratories and has to be routinely performed by laboratory personnel.
Metrohm offers two instrument families that take care of this for you. They can be used for a variety of tasks, such as pipetting, transferring, diluting, dosing, or dispensing. You can thus save valuable time in your laboratory and rely on the precision and reproducibility of Metrohm’s dosing technology.
846 Dosing Interface
The 846 Dosing Interface helps you to get the most out of automated liquid handling. Used either as an expansion for other Metrohm instruments or as a standalone instrument, the Dosing Interface can control up to four dosing elements and take care of any liquid handling task in the laboratory.
- Save time for sample preparation.
- Obtain more accurate results through high-precision Metrohm Dosinos.
- Configure fully automated dosing setups.
Dosimat plus instruments can be used for manual titrations and facilitate routine liquid handling and dosing tasks in the laboratory. They can be used either as independent, manually controlled instruments or as automatic dosing devices for Metrohm titrators of the Titrino plus families.
- Easy installation and operation
- USB connectivity for auxiliary devices
- Four operation modes covering all liquid handling requirements