Metrohm Instant Raman Analyzers: Mira
The Metrohm Instant Raman Analyzers Mira are the first commercially available dual-core mobile spectrometers with Orbital-Raster-Scan (ORS) technology.
The spectrometers come with comprehensive, validated spectral libraries for maximum usability and flexibility.
Due to the larger sample interrogation area of ORS, Mira systems are ideally suited for instant analysis of the most complex samples – be they solid or liquid. Two measuring modes are available: point-and-shoot for direct, noncontact analysis in the container or the integrated vial mode for secure sample insertion. Comprehensive spectral libraries facilitate convenient identification of unknown spectra.
- Instant and intuitive – faster decisions, even when measuring complex samples
- Highest safety by using either integrated vial mode (laser class 1) or point-and-shoot option for translucent containers (laser class 3B)
- Versatile – always ready to use anywhere as-is.
- Multifunctional – with 785 nm laser for nonfluorescent and 1064 nm for fluorescent samples
- Powerful – operates with conventional off-the-shelf AA batteries