Soluciones de espectroscopia NIRSystems
More than 50 years’ spectroscopy experience with more than 50 patents – that is Metrohm NIRSystems.
Our extensive portfolio of NIRS laboratory and process spectrometers as well as our ready-to-analyze Raman spectrometers in smartphone size let you experience the lightness of measuring.
We offer you unparalleled accuracy, even for complex samples. Discover our complementary spectroscopy families: NIRS and Raman.
NIRSystems Laboratory Analyzers
NIRS analyzers are the way to go if you routinely analyze chemical and/or physical properties of samples in the lab or in harsh process environments, especially when dealing with high sample throughputs
- Measuring modules that provide spectral data from NIR to the visible range
- Real-time decision making supporting FDA’s PAT/QbD approach
- Seamless method transferability between all NIRS Lab and Process Analyzers
Metrohm Instant Raman Analyzers
With our handheld Mira spectrometers you can rapidly extract a great deal of chemical information from a wide variety of unspecified samples. Within seconds, the handheld analyzers provide you reliable and easily interpretable results, be it for material verification or counterfeit detection.
- Reproducible results even for the most complex samples due to averaging Orbital-Raster-Scan (ORS) mode
- Maximum flexibility – “open library” principle ensures reliable outcomes
- Reduced to the max – light, compact, handy
NIRS Process Analyzers
Via process monitoring our analyzers facilitate real-time decision making, even in harsh environments.
Spectroscopy software for instrument control and network operation with individual environments for routine measurements and administration.
Spectroscopy software for instrument control, data administration, and method development.