CVS systems for organic additive determination have been included in Metrohm’s product portfolio for more than 10 years.
Our longstanding expertise has made Metrohm a trusted partner for the electroplating industry that major players, including Atotech and AT&S, rely on. Close collaboration with the producers of electroplating baths has resulted in two instrument lines that cover all conceivable user requirements.
Instrumentos Professional CVS
The 894 Professional CVS is the most modern and powerful CVS system. Especially when dealing with large sample loads or changing applications, this is the way to go.
- flexible method setup using the viva method editor
- customizable thanks to modular design and a large variety of available modules
- All results at one glance in the viva database with convenient data management
Instrumentos Compact CVS
The 797 VA Computrace is the compact solution for small and medium-sized routine laboratories that deal with a moderate sample load.
- Adaptable system with different automation levels
- One single instrument for organic additive determination and voltammetric trace analysis
- Straightforward operation thanks to fixed method structures
Have a look at the broad choice of electrodes Metrohm offers for virtually any conceivable application.
Benefit from the combined strengths of voltammetry and ion chromatography with VoltIC for a powerful trace analysis.