NIRS Analyzer PRO
The NIRS Analyzer PRO is a system for the nondestructive, direct analysis of granules, powders, liquids, slurries, or opalescent substances.
This instrument can be used to analyze a variety of substances in pharmaceutical, chemical, and petrochemical products. As this analyzer comes with dedicated interfaces, both noncontact and contact analyses are possible.
- High-resolution diode array technology for accurate and continuous analysis
- The entire wavelength range is measured instantaneously.
- No moving parts in the optical detection unit in IP69K enclosure
- Software compliant with various regulations and FDA 21CFR Part 11
- No use of chemicals for environmentally friendly and cost-saving analyses